Borealis Crestone Fat Bike ALL SIZES
With heavy tubes and pedals this bike weights 28.9lbs. If you go tubeless, you can get another pound off of the total weight.
As you most likely know, these are not available til March 2022 if you buy direct from Borealis. We had a bunch that we preordered and Borealis just sent these to us so here you go.
I do have two of the blue black whites frames in medium available as of the today 12/7.
These bikes are super light and fast. Because of this, they climb far better than any other fat bike on the market. They also float on the deep snow due to how light and fast they are.
The Bicycle Broker
6190 West 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge, CO
303.900.1907 to buy direct or purchase here.
Professional assembly will be required.
Since 2013, Borealis has specialized in lightweight carbon fiber fat bikes. The Crestone is our tried and true flagship model. Its frame geometry is optimized for riding in snow and sand with clearance for up to 5” wide tires. Paired with the most technically advanced components in the industry, the Crestone sets the standard for premium quality carbon fiber fat bikes.
- Standard features include: SRAM Eagle NX 12-Speed drivetrain, SRAM Level T brakes, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, durable Sun Ringle Mulefüt rims and Kenda Juggernaut 4.5 Fat Tires.
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5”
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for more technical riding.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber frame comes with internally routed cables, 2-3 bottle cage mounts and lizard skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.